Double resistance read and temp protect issue

BlackFireDragon

For some time have strange issue with my Hadron Plus DNA250C box. When fist time pressing fire button after some time (around 30 minutes or longer) it read new coils and the coils are read almost double they are example if build have 0.12 it as 02 or 0,24ohm and give when confirm it/messure new coils and confirm it "temp protect". Work around I found is removing the battery/s for 3 seconds then putting it back box in this moment find new coils but trhis time with correct messurement 0.12ohm, I give the box to my friend emploee that alecricaltocheack if device have faulty cable, pin or sottering but there is nothing ;/ everything seems fine. Atomizer work fine on other 250C box and 100C box the same if twoothers atomizers connected to hadron plus box. For sure this is releted to box.I I alredy try factory reset and dont help.

4 godziny temu, Wayneo napisał:

Does this occur with other/different atomizers on this Plus?

Yes I try to diffrent one dual coil  and second single coil both on both is the same problem. Atomizer from plus work perfect on two diffent box mods.

3 godziny temu, BillW50 napisał:

Some Hadron mods use a cheap 510 spring. Which causes higher cold resistance readings. The fix is to replace the spring.

Hmmstrange thing is I use this box mod for almost a year without any issues. With this atomizer around 5 months and with this coils two months without issues. I wake up take mod to vape and this start to happend.

35 minutes ago, BlackFireDragon said:

Hmmstrange thing is I use this box mod for almost a year without any issues. With this atomizer around 5 months and with this coils two months without issues. I wake up take mod to vape and this start to happend.

I am not surprised. I bet the spring is starting to corrode. You could clean the spring, but it will be back. Best to replace that 510 spring.

• 2 weeks later...
Dnia 17.01.2023 o 20:02, BillW50 napisał:

I am not surprised. I bet the spring is starting to corrode. You could clean the spring, but it will be back. Best to replace that 510 spring.

Thanks for the replay. I solve this problem couple of weeks ago :) In my case the problem was dirt and eliquid that go inside the mod and gunk pin and cables. Employee of my cousin clean everything inside and mode works perfect. I hope this will help others who will have simullar issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1