Billetbox keep looping

Razanpradana97

1 hour ago, BillW50 said:

Unfortunately I can't see the video under Edge or Firefox. Can you describe this looping?

I can't adjust the wattage. It auto scrolls from 8.5W to 1.0W everytime until stuck and i can't press anything.

There's Another text loop like this, if i press up button, then the screen move to the wattage loop again and again until stuck and i had to remove battery before i start again

33B7E57D-6FB9-4336-97F5-DC28735B883A.png

ED04A600-2D8B-45EB-9985-963939FCCB50.png

With that screen and buttons exposed, does it still loop if you push on the up/down actuators like that?

Like @BillW50 alluded to, did you have any leaks?

And lastly, if you start Device Monitor, can you do a printscreen for us.

Edit: On the very bottom line you should see a label 'Buttons' and if it's sticking you'll either see up/down. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wayneo said:

With that screen and buttons exposed, does it still loop if you push on the up/down actuators like that?

Like @BillW50 alluded to, did you have any leaks?

And lastly, if you start Device Monitor, can you do a printscreen for us.

Edit: On the very bottom line you should see a label 'Buttons' and if it's sticking you'll either see up/down. 

Yep, it's still looping from 8.5 to 1 watt, and then the text like in the photo, come looping again until my device stuck and i can't press anything.

no leaks inside the body and the board, already check it.

i cant start device monitor because i dont have usb dongle

2 minutes ago, Razanpradana97 said:

Yep, it's still looping from 8.5 to 1 watt, and then the text like in the photo, come looping again until my device stuck and i can't press anything.

no leaks inside the body and the board, already check it.

i cant start device monitor because i dont have usb dongle

Oh no USB cable? Dang! As @Wayneo had mentioned, open EScribe's Device Manager and at the bottom it will tell you if any keys are pressed. There shouldn't be if you are not pressing them. But that is out for now without a cable.

13 minutes ago, BillW50 said:

Oh no USB cable? Dang! As @Wayneo had mentioned, open EScribe's Device Manager and at the bottom it will tell you if any keys are pressed. There shouldn't be if you are not pressing them. But that is out for now without a cable.

Well i have a micro usb, but i dont know what cable i must put in the board.

the micro usb is not from evolv.

ABC02B7C-E6D6-4BA5-8220-68FB95CCE3BB.jpeg

B56A4B66-73E8-4376-B9E9-73D72D522E56.jpeg

Some people just put the wires through the holes without soldering. As long as it is making a connection and you don't bump it, should be ok. I wouldn't try updating the firmware though. One slight intermittent connection might brick the board. But other things besides uploading settings should be fine.