Show climbing temperature?

I've been poking around escribe but I'm struggling to find how to get my current set temp to change over to a climbing display temp when firing the trigger.  Would it be the atomizer>temp sensing detect?  How do you get a readout on one screen to switch to another upon firing?  So go from set temp to currently-read temp.

Moderator Edit: Post moved to a better area. Removed mod and atty details as they are not relevant to the question.

If so, then the condition "Firing" would have to be selected for the corresponding field. However, I don't see the point of a live display of the temperature; at least for me it is not possible to watch the display at the same time when I do a puff...

• Like 3

On 5/25/2022 at 11:45 PM, CMK aka gwyar said:

If so, then the condition "Firing" would have to be selected for the corresponding field. However, I don't see the point of a live display of the temperature; at least for me it is not possible to watch the display at the same time when I do a puff...

ty for the reply and sorry for the lateness on mine.  I don't see how the "firing" condition displays temp?  Doesn't that just display the "firing" status?
I vape concentrates from mine not ejuice, knowing where the temp is at tells me when it's de-carbing and when I should begin my draw.

On 6/3/2022 at 9:43 AM, retird said:

Does de-carbing require a different set temp than when you draw?

Decarbing happens around 230f, I have my max firing time set to 20sec so I like to hold the fire down until around 230 then chain fire and start my draw since it climbs pretty quick from there.  Gives me the full spectrum, great taste and cloud.

In any case, anyone know how to show that climbing temp?  Which field is it in escribe's theme maker?

I currently don't have access to my computer, so I can't send you screenshots of the required fields/settings. However, I have a fundamental understanding problem. We're specifically talking about temperature control and proper coils. I have to limit myself to the C-series chipsets because I only know them. Even with the weakest member of the family, the 75c (which in my opinion controls the cleanest), I reach the temperature in less than 1 second and also maintain it with a maximum deviation of +/- 10, depending on the basic power set. AND I have already wound very fat, sluggish coils - no problem with adjusted preheat parameters. When I read now that you had to increase the puff limit to 20 seconds, I assume that you are doing things with the chipset that it was never intended for.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sneeze said:

Decarbing happens around 230f, I have my max firing time set to 20sec so I like to hold the fire down until around 230 then chain fire and start my draw since it climbs pretty quick from there.  Gives me the full spectrum, great taste and cloud.

In any case, anyone know how to show that climbing temp?  Which field is it in escribe's theme maker?

You want to see the graph on the computer screen or on the mod itself? On the computer screen open EScribe's Device Manager and check the temperature box.

On the mod itself, on the default theme, you can select the puff and it will show you a graph. I use Frank's theme on all of my color DNAs and it is called Trend there to show the graph. You can page back to over 400 prior puffs too.

While you can set color DNAs to up to 20 seconds of firing, I've never seen a color DNA fire longer than 10 seconds anyway. Are you sure it can fire longer than 10 seconds? Now I know non-color DNAs can.

• Like 1