Noob questions

Chums1

1. Can a DNA75c theme be used with all it's features on a DNA250c mod?

2. If so, How can I get the mod to go to the "Home Screen" shown on the picture in EScribe? The left picture looks like a home screen and the right picture (that it fires on) has the settings I can scroll through. I cannot find any setting in there to go to the home screen.

You can use a 75c theme on the 250c without a problem, but the 250c offers a number of unique features which aren't catered for on most 75c themes, I suggest you find a theme that states specifically that it will work fine on both...

You can edit a theme from here and change the way it works - but there's a steep learning curve!

What's the theme you're asking about?

Serenity x

• Thanks 1

I figured out my problem. Thanks for the replies! I do have another question... I am  looking for a way to clear  puff count, I use puff count to judge my battery life. What I am looking for is a theme that lets me have the puff count on the firing screen so i do not have to dig for it.

Edited by Chums1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! and now the next noob question. Should I assume the wattage setting is more accurate than a smok mod? I have identical coils in my DNA mod and a smok Morph.The recommended wattage for the coil is around 85. I am burning coils rather quickly with the DNA, but not with the Morph mod. Wondering if I should set the DNA lower than "recommended"?