unlock sequence with timout?

alex_without

Hi,

I am trying to figure out whether the unlock sequence (i.e. 5 clicks) can have a timout - for instance 5 clicks within 5 seconds to unlock the device.

Any ideas how to donwload all the possible setting into a csv or txt file for inspection?

Or is there a more advanced interface (a part from escribe) to configure the DNA board?

Thanks,

Alex.

1 hour ago, alex_without said:

I am trying to figure out whether the unlock sequence (i.e. 5 clicks) can have a timout - for instance 5 clicks within 5 seconds to unlock the device.

That's pretty much the timeout right there. If you want the exact time, use a stop watch and see how long it takes for the little * to disappear on your screen when your mod is locked.

There is no csv, but themes can be used to manipulate nearly all mod parameters like escribe. Most field names are relatively descriptive and you could take screenprints of what's available in Theme Designer. I stitched 3 of these together onto 1 page.
570599062_ThemeDesignerSP49PG1.thumb.png.56e45e4ce018d20dd05c51df6754ccf6.png

Edited by Wayneo

Was curious about the theme I'm using on a 100C Hyperion and the unlock interval..  Was able to unlock by slowly clicking the button with 5 clicks over a 20 second interval. Clicks were about the same interval between clicks ( about 4 seconds in between clicks).  Haven't looked at theme designer yet but will nose around a bit...