Lost Vape Hyperion 100C What Is The Best Practice?

GHammer

I've been absent for quite awhile from the DNA universe and having two new DNA 100C mods arriving today, I'm wondering what the setup is for these.

In the past, I'd fully charge batteries, update EScribe including service packs, run the case analyzer, put my copper plug on and measure the mod resistance then update if needed.

Only then would I upload profiles and begin dialing the mod in for TC using NiFe48.

Are these steps still needed to get the best TC vape from my new mods?

Thanks

You might want to try out Replay mode with your NiFe48. As long as your material is TC capable (which it is), no material file is even required. Just go to the Replay profile (with 'watts' material) dial in the watts and puff, and 'save' that puff. NO TEMPERATURE WILL BE SHOWN, but you get a fuller puff and no dry hits

• Like 2

Mod Resistance was preset in my Hyperion 100C at 0.004 just like all of my other DNA.   Haven't done a test tho..... seems just fine to me as I use the same setting in TC on it as with other DNA's.  Let us know if you test it...

in Atomiser Analyzer the Raw ohms plus the mod resistance  ohms gives me the same reading as shown on the device rounded to 2 decimal points..

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

I have fired up both mods using Replay as suggested and it is vaping fine.

As for resistance. My coils read 0.18 on my build box and on the dicodes they've been on. On both these, the coils are reading 0.15.
These are plain single round wire wraps, nothing fancy at all. Running a pair of them on each Zeus X. I like to have two complete setups, and everything is identical.

Using Replay that doesn't seem to matter as I adjusted wattage until I liked the vape, then saved the puff.
On TC with a valid material, the vape is anemic unless I really increase the set temp. I normally vape at 400F and to get much satisfaction on these mods, I need to set 450F. Even then, it isn't really nice.

On Replay, 27W is working a treat! Same/better vape as the dicodes. Not going to pursue the resistance/TC any further as Replay is working well for me.

In all, the two new mods are excellent! Great build quality, hand feel, and of course, vape.

Evolv has certainly come up with a great chip and the programming is way ahead of where I last ran it.

• Like 1