Updates for DNA250C

5 часов назад, dwcraig1 сказал:

It's past beta version, if you would like to get it now it is here:

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-early-firmware-and-escribe-suite/?do=findComment&comment=936820

Oh,thank you very much!It's interesting if that version ever becomes fully?It seems to be many beta versions but no updates yet. 

Edited by greenwich444

I heard some say no, but I never had a problem. In EScribe, Tools -> Apply Service Pack. There it shows you a list of firmware versions that is on your computer. Pick which one you want to install.

If you want to make a backup of all of the firmware stored on you computer. They are usually stored at:

C:\Users\{user}\AppData\Roaming\Evolv\EScribe Suite\Firmware

2 часа назад, BillW50 сказал:

I heard some say no, but I never had a problem. In EScribe, Tools -> Apply Service Pack. There it shows you a list of firmware versions that is on your computer. Pick which one you want to install.

If you want to make a backup of all of the firmware stored on you computer. They are usually stored at:

Thank you for it's useful information. I'll check it!

3 часа назад, BillW50 сказал:

Successful!Now I can change firmware version as I wish!It works!Thank you 

• Like 1