Issues with Thermal setting and Case Analyzer

mix11898

I have tried to run the case analyzer, and the result is below as you can see below.

image.png.558a7c0ff65ed155bf723ddd8f0b7b72.png

The thing is when I click to upload it to Dovpo Riva DNA250c

There were the alert popped up saying "Case Static Temperature Rise is very high, and may be wrong. To change Thermal settings such as Case Static Temperature Rise, go to the Mod Tab. Program as is?"

213144629_150785347148395_428178693605059139_n.png

For more information, just to be more clear on the factor, I have set the Fahrenheit to around 84°F as I live in Thailand, the country where the normal temperature is hotter than Europe.

1.Is there anything wrong with my case analyzing?

Anyway, I also have other 2 questions about the escribe and TC.

2. Do case analyzing and battery analyzing effect that much on the accuracy of the temperature control?

3. Also in the theme section what is the different between "Coil cold Ohms" and "Coil cold Ohms at 70°F?

Edited: My bad i put this post in the wrong forum, I have to apologise to you guys Admins.

Edited by mix11898

2 hours ago, mix11898 said:

There were the alert popped up saying "Case Static Temperature Rise is very high, and may be wrong. To change Thermal settings such as Case Static Temperature Rise, go to the Mod Tab. Program as is?"

It is high as the popup showed. So what did you do, or what's in that field now?

.... I have set the Fahrenheit to around 84°F ...

What do you mean? Where have you set this?

2. Do case analyzing and battery analyzing effect that much on the accuracy of the temperature control?

Case Analyzer - Yes it can, but nothing too great. Battery Analyzer is really cosmetic for your icon or % to be more accurate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the replying Wayneo

14 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

It is high as the popup showed. So what did you do, or what's in that field now?

It's 24.24 F as you can see in the screenshot. It is the result I got after the case analyzing

15 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

What do you mean? Where have you set this?

What I meant for 84F is that when I start the case analyzer, I have to put in the room temperature right? So it is usually around 28-32 celsius in Thailand. That's why I have to put 84F when I started the case analyzer.

1 hour ago, mix11898 said:

It's 24.24 F as you can see in the screenshot. It is the result I got after the case analyzing

I'd run it again if it were me, or at least until you got 2 with similar values. My mods are all different, 0, 5, 8F. If you hover over that field it'll show a description.

If that 84F was right, that's good. 

Edit #2: Do you own any non color DNA mods?

Edit: Here's a video I've recommended before. There are very good points in there.

https://youtu.be/BlVWc49qbPY

5 hours ago, Wayneo said:

I'd run it again if it were me, or at least until you got 2 with similar values. My mods are all different, 0, 5, 8F. If you hover over that field it'll show a description.

If that 84F was right, that's good. 

Edit: Here's a video I've recommended before. There are very good points in there.

https://youtu.be/BlVWc49qbPY

Okay thanks a lot Wayneo. ☺️

I'll try it again when I can.

I do own the colour screen. it's Dovpo Riva 250c as I mentioned.

9 hours ago, mix11898 said:

I do own the colour screen. it's Dovpo Riva 250c as I mentioned.

Yes, thank you, I was aware of that but my question was

15 hours ago, Wayneo said:

DNA mods that have a black and white screen?

On 21.07.2021 at 22:58, Wayneo said:

Case Analyzer - Да, может, но ничего особенного. Battery Analyzer действительно косметический для вашего значка или%, если быть более точным

Case Analyzer  влияет на скорость зарядки батарей. Чип DNA на основе полученных данных управляет продолжительностью импульсов заряда, чтобы не допустить перегрева платы. Так же на основе данных Case Analyzer процессор высчитывает комнатную температуру. По этому данный тест очень ничтожно влияет на контроль температуры, но глобально влияет на правильность контроля температуры чипа при использовании

печать.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/22/2021 at 8:22 PM, Wayneo said:

I will ask a different way. 
how many DNA mods do you own?

Okay that's my bad 😂 ,so sorry that I overlook the sentences. (My gosh, I'm so embarrassed)

For the questions, of course, yes I have just bought secondhand HCigar VT Inbox DNA75. It should be arrived tomorrow.

On 7/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, mix11898 said:

yes I have just bought secondhand HCigar VT Inbox DNA75. It should be arrived tomorrow.

No worries my good man, and now I can answer your last unanswered question :)

On 7/21/2021 at 12:54 PM, mix11898 said:

3. Also in the theme section what is the different between "Coil cold Ohms" and "Coil cold Ohms at 70°F?

Quick answer - Its so you can compare the coil Ω's between b&w and color mods. In the DNA world, it is not required, and many do not 'lock ohms' for TC vaping, which defeats 'refinement'.

On a fully configured (non-color or b&w) mod, the Ω's will 'refine' (usually lower) to their resistance at 70°F

On a fully configured color mod, the Ω's will be written into the mod at the current temp. BUT if you were to use that (at 70°F) option, it should be close to your b&w mod.

• Like 1