Lavabox M Mod Resistance?

Got an old Lavabox M today. Going in to set everything up like I like it and doing thermals etc I found the mod resistance section was set to zero. I don't have anything around here to measure myself but thought surely it would be online somewhere since it was such a popular mod. Turns out that's not the case after searching here, ECF, reddit, etc. So I'm hoping someone here can share what the mod resistance is or at least what number it shipped with. Thanks!

I use an old cartomizer with it's positive pin soldered to the threaded part. That could also be done with a 510 to 510 adapter.

Setting it to 0.004 ohms would most likely put closer to what it would read. Most likely when shipped it was set to zero.

5 hours ago, BrentMydland said:

... I found the mod resistance section was set to zero. ... but thought surely it would be online somewhere since it was such a popular mod. Turns out that's not the case after searching here, ECF, reddit, etc.

You gotta use the force Luke. Volcano was one of the good mfgr's back in the day where they actually did populate the mfgr settings, rightly or wrongly. But it never beats doing your own. 🙌I commend you.

quotes.thumb.jpg.6a58d189374880f3633ed60aa8dc3726.jpg

That 'any' option is the default, but in this case 'all' is the way to go

results.thumb.jpg.f18a24f30b3e3513f84dd5968376d3a8.jpg

• Thanks 1