Help me love my new Boxer please

maxpom

I finally got a Boxer. I've vaped in TC with several other mods including a couple Yihi boards, and always wanted the DNA. I have heard they are the best TC chips out there.

I do not love my new Boxer. I'm pretty  cheesed at it as a matter of fact. 

1.) There is no way to lock the resistance

2.) the SS 316 profile feels "off". Is there a better one somewhere I can download?

3.) It will fall out of TC after 5 or 6 draws

4.) The resistance being read fluctuates in TC mode. (see 1)

5.) No Replay mode. Is there a separate .csv file I need to download for this?

I'm using the Boxer CF Classic with the DNA 75C chip, and Molicell P42 21700 Batteries. For wire, I am using SS316L Framed Stapled Clapton wire from Advanced Vape Supply.

I checked the build several times, screwed down the screws, checked the atty (also brand new). What else should I do? Even the stupid Dovpo chip outperforms it, and I really want to experience this great TC vape everyone is talking about.

#1 Use perhaps a different theme as the resistance can be locked.

#5 International firmware is required for Replay on 75C, Replay must first be enabled in EScribe for the profile that you are using. TC wire must also be used.

Locking resistance  normally shouldn't be necessary.

Escribe is your friend, use it.

Maybe start out with a simpler coil.

With super low resistance coils TC becomes more difficult with wire that changes resistance only slightly when heated.

• Like 3

2. When you say "off", if you mean cooler at the same temp value, then turn up the temp. Yihi's implementation is to overshoot then drop to set value and repeat that often and fast.

3. Why do you say that?

4. Unlike many other boards, DNA's show live values.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, maxpom said:

Наконец-то у меня появился боксер. Я использовал TC с несколькими другими модами, включая пару досок Yihi, и всегда хотел ДНК. Я слышал, что это лучшие микросхемы TC.

Я не люблю своего нового Боксера. Вообще-то, мне это очень нравится. 

1.) Нет возможности заблокировать сопротивление

2.) Профиль SS 316 кажется "выключенным". Есть ли что-нибудь получше, где я могу скачать?

3.) Выпадет из TC после 5 или 6 розыгрышей.

4.) Считываемое сопротивление колеблется в режиме TC. (см. 1)

5.) Нет режима воспроизведения. Нужно ли для этого скачать отдельный файл .csv?

Если можно, дайте ссылку на тему, которую Вы используете. То что Вы описываете, может быть из-за использования некорректной темы, или непонимания Вами настроек мода (ИМХО)

печать.jpg

• Like 1