5 click power on?

IcyFridge

Hello all. I'm new to the DNA world and got a VT75 Nano in near mint condition with buttery smooth threads. I love the device except for two things...

1. Is there a way to change the timer for the device going into sleep?

2. Is there a way to make clicking power 5 times required to power on (not unlock) the device instead of one click?

The reason for this is that I usually carry my mods in my backpack. If the VT75 goes to sleep in my backpack, it takes only one touch of the power button to turn on. I don't want this to happen inside my bag. I'd love to be able to let it go to sleep in something like 15 minutes and then require 5 clicks to turn it on. 

Welcome,
There are numerous youtube videos on the workings of these boards. DJLSB vapes has some good ones.
Here's a link to the manual.
https://downloads.evolvapor.com/dna75.pdf
1. No, but there are different states of sleep. You can't turn them off, but they do power down to a very low draw, listening/waiting for a button press.
2  Also different ways/things to lock, like your fire button while in your backpack, but your screen will come on, then fade or go off, unless you're in stealth mode. All those (Brightness/Fading) are in escribe -> screen. Button presses in Theme Designer.

Most features and operations are the same between board type (color and non color), with only a few differences such as display items while charging on the 75. AND the search feature works here 👋

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Welcome,
There are numerous youtube videos on the workings of these boards. DJLSB vapes has some good ones.
Here's a link to the manual.
https://downloads.evolvapor.com/dna75.pdf
1. No, but there are different states of sleep. You can't turn them off, but they do power down to a very low draw, listening/waiting for a button press.
2  Also different ways/things to lock, like your fire button while in your backpack, but your screen will come on, then fade or go off, unless you're in stealth mode. All those (Brightness/Fading) are in escribe -> screen. Button presses in Theme Designer.

Most features and operations are the same between board type (color and non color), with only a few differences such as display items while charging on the 75. AND the search feature works here 👋

Thank you for this information. I've already modified the screen timings as I hate the screen being on too long. I know there's a way to change the number of clicks to lock/unlock. My biggest issue is when the device wakes from sleep, it only takes one button press. I'd rather it take 5 presses to wake from sleep/power on (not unlock). 

54 минуты назад, IcyFridge сказал:

Моя самая большая проблема - когда устройство выходит из спящего режима, требуется всего одно нажатие кнопки. Я бы предпочел 5 нажатий для выхода из спящего режима / включения (не разблокировки)

Такой возможности нет, при нажатии любой кнопки, экран будет светится, изменить настройки можно с помощью Escribe

image.thumb.png.4cc45f8b35f22df3c247965ead820c0b.png

Так же можно выбрать другую комбинацию клавиш

Печать.jpg

4 минуты назад, IcyFridge сказал:

Да. У меня для блокировки / разблокировки установлено 5 нажатий. Я говорю о включении. Когда я его включаю, он разблокируется.

Это невозможно изменить, может в следующих обновлениях Escribe добавит подобные настройки

Печать.jpg