Vicious Ant Omega Wrong ohm

Voodoo

Got a brand new Vicious ant club omega dna75c bought from my local dealer which I already have talked to and they are just as lost as me. When I build with any wire like 0.20 it turn out 0.40 when I mount atty on mod. Same happen with any ohm build and also many times get "temp control" or "new atomizer -yes/no". Even when ohm is locked (red lock).

I have tried everything except for taking mod apart. I think  chip was DOA and have to be changed, if so mod have to be shipped from Europe to Philippines to change chip on warranty and that will take maybe a month til I get mod back.

How is customers service at VA - long waiting time or do they express service cuz it's a warranty case?

Am I wrong or do anybody know what to do?

Appreciate help thanks.

Yeah tried different wire/premaid and different attys like Apex, Hadaly, Rebirth etc. And build on ohm meter, different mods for a couple of weeks. I would say I tried everything except takin mod apart.

Also lately get message "Temp control" a couple of times each day.

I vape watt 30-65 punch 9 also boost 45-65 with lower watt.

3 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

It could be connection problem between atomizer slug and the circuit board. the positive pin may not be and make clean along with the corresponding positive plate in the mod.

Is this what you mean?

I doubt very much that the board is the problem though anything is possible I guess.

I bought it at my local dealer which are reputable and have spoken to them so warranty is no problem I just wanted to see if it could be fixed in my country so I don't have to wait a month to get it back.

Dealer don't fix they send to Philippines and how they deal is not my problem which they have confirmed.

Thanks I thought it was DOA all the time it's going to Philippines Monday 

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

I bought it at my local dealer which are reputable and have spoken to them so warranty is no problem I just wanted to see if it could be fixed in my country so I don't have to wait a month to get it back.

Dealer don't fix they send to Philippines and how they deal is not my problem which they have confirmed.

Thanks I thought it was DOA all the time it's going to Philippines Monday 

That is correct. I have a DNA75C Spade and it has the highest mod resistance by far, works well though. It's somethog like 0.02 ohm where all my others are around 0.004. 

• 4 months later...

I'm having just about the same issue. I just bought an odin mini dna 75c and the ohms are 0 2 too high every single coil build or tank i put on it. Also everytime I hit the refresh button it fluctuates in a range thats .2 too high. The coil for my tank says it should read 0.2 and it does on all my other mods but this one it shows 0.4 I hit refresh it shows 0.41 hit refresh again 0.39 again 0.38 and so on. This is my first DNA mod also. Also I keep getting a message that says temp protect (which I think the person who wrote this ment to say but he said temp control) but its the same coil same tank that works fine on all other mods no temp issues. Ice also tried other tanks and my rta with builds but its always 0.2 over. Should I send it to dovpo for warranty? Super butthurt about this man I live this device and what to use it so bad but am so frustrated at it giving me these issues and I mean this things not cheap and now I have to wait what a month to get a working one? All my 20-40 dollar smok mods have been 100 reliable and accurate why is this expensive chip not??

The first couple pics are just showing the fluctuating ohms that are 0.2 to high and how much they fluctuate.

20201027_084932.jpg

20201027_084954.jpg

20201027_085004.jpg

20201027_142650.jpg

• Wayneo changed the title to Vicious Ant Omega Wrong ohm