Lost Vape Centaurus 250c custom theme issue

Thuen88

Whenever i put a new theme on this device the first puff after a short break ( 5-10 minutes )is delayed by a second or so. I`ve tried messing with the Boost, warmth settings etc without any luck. If i upload the original theme and settings the problem goes away.,

Anyone have any suggestions here ?

Cheers

Thuen88

Can you describe your coil AND post a printscreen from escribe of the profile you're using

I'm understanding that every time after sitting for a few minutes, only the first puff seems delayed, but subsequent puffs are fine. If so, have you used Replay?

• Like 1

Im using badazd coils which has very quick ramp up times. Downgrading the firmware got rid of the problem which is weird. Im mainly using Replay yes so the issue ruin the experience for me as it cant replicate my favourite puff every time. The delay seems to be with the trigger when the screen is off.

Here is a sh for you :)

BCF84F01-7629-43F3-9DC0-2C02C58DA346.jpeg

2 hours ago, Thuen88 said:

Downgrading the firmware got rid of the problem which is weird.

What firmware are you now running? I hope you read the release notes for what each subsequent release changed/addressed. So if you're all fine now, great, enjoy your mod. Do not read any further

2 hours ago, Thuen88 said:

The delay seems to be with the trigger when the screen is off.

If you're still having issues, post a printscreen of 'Profile 1', and what material (wire) are those coils. From the word 'delay' are you saying from when you push the fire button nothing at all happens on the mod? because your puffs are barely 2 seconds long?

• 2 weeks later...