disable LED indicator in idle/locked

Madzz

Hi,

I need help.

I´ve been looking everywhere and can't find a way to disable the annoying green led while idle/locked. I have nothing selected for normal operation but i can't turn it off. Is there a way to do this?

Also the fire loop isn't working properly. It goes blue red, blue red, instead of smooth transition from blue to red and repeat like it should be...

1.jpg

I don't even know how you can ever see the firing button, but whatever.

Your firing starts blue for like ½ a second then that red for like ½ a second. Repeats the red then back to blue. Put together it would appear as 1 solid second of each.

If the 'normal' isn't blank, my question is: After making these changes did you 'upload settings to mod'?

Well bud, maybe the attached picture can help you understand.. Not all mods are the same. 

Obviously I've uploaded settings, multiple times! 

And you're wrong about the fire button. 1s second of each doesn't fade from a color to another, just changes instantly, you need to have half second of each to get a fade effect. The issue is that it's not cycling correctly. 

20200619_012508.jpg

20200619_012304.jpg

43 minutes ago, retird said:

Save your .ecig file to the computer.... then load the default .ecig file (Evolv one)....  do not change any indicator settings....  what do you get now?

What do you mean? Restore defaults or download a particular .ecig file from Evolv? Thanks. 

hum.....  if new device you might return it for replacement or you could start a ticket with Evolv and they can guide you.  My best guess, without being able to check the insides of the device, is that there is something in the build of the device or maybe something with the board that's not right.

EVOLV Start a Ticket:   https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

36 minutes ago, retird said:

hum.....  if new device you might return it for replacement or you could start a ticket with Evolv and they can guide you.  My best guess, without being able to check the insides of the device, is that there is something in the build of the device or maybe something with the board that's not right.

EVOLV Start a Ticket:   https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

Actually, as I've been checking, all my dna75c devices do the same thing. I just never noticed because none of them lights up like this white delrin does.. But this should be able to be disabled. Any chance you can fix this in a firmware upgrade? 

Thanks. 

20200619_234722.jpg

14 minutes ago, Madzz said:

I mean the green led lights up when I click fire, and the screen is light up, either in idle, or when I have the device locked. 

Escribe 2 SP19

Version 1.1 SP33.2 INT

Same versions I run..... mine has no led light when idle.....  

Curious if my Theme on your device has the same green light on idle....  it doesn't on mine...

Theme if you want to try it....    

TEST THEME 75C.ecigtheme

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wayneo said:

@Madzz Inquiring minds need an update. ;)
What kind of mod is that white Delrin?
Did you try the test theme?
If it didn't work did you open an official Help Desk ticket for that firmware fix?

Hope you had a great Father's Day  :raised_hands:

Hi. 

I'm on vacation since Friday and wifi is limited, I only use my phone internet, so I still haven't got a chance to try out the theme. 

The mod is a Elcigart Prisma 75c. 

I'll update as soon as possible. 

Thanks. Have a great week! 

20200620_151506.jpg