How to empty the memory of the chip

bert69

Bought an MK mod with a DNA75C Chip in it, don't like the scheme and the Theme. So I connected it with my laptop. When I want to upload the Scheme that I have on my laptop in Escribe it is telling me that there is not enough memory space.

How do I empty my Chip from the current software??

Hope to hear from somebody soon, thanks.

Regards,

Bert

Maybe the story above is not very clear, let me try again: I connected the mod to my laptop, because there was a strange theme on it I set it back to factory default, which are the standards of the Evolv DNA 75C and the theme which goes along.

I have another mod also with a DNA75C chip and I saved the settings on my laptop, if I now connect the mod it shows me the standard default of Evolv. When I choose the other Settings (from my other DNA) and I click on " upload to mod" it is telling me that there is not enough space.

So what must I do to create space, clearly I can't write over the software which is already on the chip?

Hope to hear from you soon?

Thanks,

Bert

That .ecig file gives me the same error message that you are getting. I wonder if the Mod Designer has somehow locked the file so it cannot be installed on another 75C device? I also grabbed just the theme out of your .ecig file to try to upload and get the same message. From your .ecig file I see this and you might want to contact them at the e-mail shown... Please let us know what you find out.,....

Untitled.png

I wanted it for a second hand MK mod I bought, a vaping friend of mine was so friendly to send my the originel MK software for this mod. So the problem is solved. 

For the mod this software is coming from it's fine by me, I wanted to install it on the MK mod when I had no alternative but now I have. Thank you for  time and letting me know that it is not just a dumb mistake from my site.

Loaded easily on my 75C.

That is clearly a V1 theme in the .ecig file. But if you like it .............. whatever.
Just go delete wallpaper #3 which is not even used and it will load, or any one of the wallpaper screens.

At least it's not hideous 

• Like 2

hum, I found many unused wallpapers in a file (not show in theme) and deleted about 5 and it still would't load....  didn't delete any wallpapers being used by the theme tho.... good you got it to load @Wayneo.  I'll delete a wallpaper being used and load it.... curious about the theme contents.... 

By now you'll see It's nothing more than a slightly and hastily warmed over copy of the djlsb theme with Replay (IF the djlsb version didn't have Replay)

Start escribe.
File -> Open that .ecig file
Theme tab -> open/change/look at/save theme (after deleting 1 wallpaper)
You'll see nothing but theme

17 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

By now you'll see It's nothing more than a slightly and hastily warmed over copy of the djlsb theme with Replay (IF the djlsb version didn't have Replay)

Start escribe.
File -> Open that .ecig file
Theme tab -> open/change/look at/save theme (after deleting 1 wallpaper)
You'll see nothing but theme

Ya saved me the time it will take to look at it....  😉