Mono SQ DNA 75c Help PLEASE :(

g8erhater

I've got 7 different DNA C mods (4-75's & 3 250's) and I've never had this trouble before.  I've gotten the "REPLAY" mode to work on them all except this one.  I followed the same instuctions on the youtube video with the guy using the VT75c where he explains everything well and even used  his links again.  I restored defaults 4 or 5 times and re-installed eScribe 2.0 a couple times as well.  Applied service packs as well every time and still it tells me that "Boost mode & Replay mode are only for international firmware and not the U.S. firmware."  Has something changed?  Am i missing something?  I would absolutely love some assistance with this problem please :()

Based on what you've written, If you don't use the International version, go ahead and install it and then try Replay in a replay enabled profile again.

Edit: if ya click the link in my signature line, it'll take you to the software location.

Wow Wayneo!  You are Da-Man!!!!  I didn't even try to install INT ver because I thought I had the US ver and thought I may mess it up by installing firmware for a INT chip on to a US chip.  Turns out I had the INT ver and didn't even know it I guess.  THANK YOU SOOOO much!!!  GREAT FORUM :)

• 3 months later...

So I didn't really know the answer for sure so I installed the US firmware on my DNA75C and tried to enable the profile that I was using to be able to Replay. No you need the International version. Just go ahead and install it as the boards are the same boards, it's a legal thing for Evolv.

Here is what I got when I tried to enable Relay with the US version (SP 33.2 US)

no replay.JPG

Edit: So after posting the above I noted that it only mentioned Boost so I went back and did it over. Replay did not work with the US version.