DNA 75C - Replay / TC Display

So I have my Mod on Ni30 and in replay mode.  I have the default theme w. updated wallpaper, but not much tinkering around on the theme itself.... 

I'm wondering how to get the temperature and wattage to show up on the "Main Screen".  I tried Screens>>Main Screen>> "initially highlighted" and "update while firing" --   

What I really want is for the temperature and wattage to be visible on the main screen, and update while firing in real time so I can zone in on replay mode, and get the perfect temps for my liquids.... 

Any gurus out there?

So you have the evolv enhanced theme installed , you may aswell install that as its slightly better than the standard which is visually similar and you are wanting on the replay screen the ability to change wattage and temperature from the replay screen ? its not impossible but you would have to remove or resize pretty much all of the main screen as the replay screen uses 3/4 of that page . you could take a look at my theme i uploaded that is based off the evolv's enhanced theme because there is a lot of shortcuts to different page options 

Edited by formula 1

ДЛЯ ИСПОЛЬЗОВАНИЯ РЕЖИМА REPLAY НЕОБХОДИМА КАТУШКА ИЗ TEMPERATURE CONTROL МАТЕРИАЛА!!!

В 28.02.2020 в 16:24, Chef Ginger Pants сказал:

Я полагаю, я просто хочу, чтобы «Информация о затяжке» отображалась после каждого удара с опцией воспроизведения на ЭТОМ экране?

Эти параметры отображаются в разработках многих авторов, но не забывайте, что в режиме Replay не понятия - температура, есть только мощность и сопротивление. Режим Replay поддерживает не температуру сохраненной затяжки, а параметры Live Ohms катушки, такие же как при сохранении затяжки. Этот режим используется для максимального упрощения TC, так же невозможно внести корректировки (кроме Boost, Warmth) без повторного сохранения затяжки, по этому намного важнее видеть параметры мощности перед сохранением затяжки, а не после сохранения (ИМХО)

Печать.jpg

Edited by zark