Screen stays blank - DNA75

IreneGR

Hello I have my FAVORITE Smy Dna75.. Have been using it for 1,5 years .. Well now the screen goes black. I can still fire.. but screen stays black. I downloaded the software. Restore default settings, uploaded to mod. But still same issue. What should I do? I REALLY love this mod... Is it a setting that I cannot find? Can you help me? Thank you!

No there is no crack. The screen now turns on but not always. After pressing +- buttons or watts go to 0.00 and then up to 17 etc.. I dont know if it is a setting.. am I doing something wrong?
Check screenshot below please :-) 

ev.jpg

Edited by IreneGR

Try changing Fading >After Firing to "Activate the Screen".

If the screen turns on sometimes it could be that the display ribbon that connects the display to the board is getting pinched by the one of the buttons when pushing them and it is usually the fire button...

If still having issues with screen connect mod to EScribe. At top left of EScribe select "Help" tab then "About EScribe, the Evolv logo will appear in the center of your screen. Click on the logo 5 times and then open :Device Monitor. You will now have considerably more information on the left side. Look for "Screen Disconnects", if other than zero then the screen is not connecting properly for whatever reason (improperly in socket, bad ribbon, ect) 

screen disconect.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again. Sorry for my being lost :) The screen was working properly until last night. "Screen Disconnect" on Device Monitor is on 0. I already have it on "Fading >After Firing to "Activate the Screen"." Should I soft-reboot the device? 

Edited by IreneGR