VTBOX 200 USB Charge show 3.08A

vvybby

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, dwcraig1 said:

First off I can't imagine a computer USB putting out that much power. Do you have a volt meter where you can measure the actual voltage of the battery?

Yea,no matter what i used to charge this mod,its always show 3.07 - 3.08 A
im curious,its my lipo or the chip broken?

Being that the battery appears to have been sitting well below 2.8 volts (providing that volt reading is accurate) the battery surely has internal damage. With that being said I would think that the board is what's causing the problem. But I don't know for sure. 

2 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

Being that the battery appears to have been sitting well below 2.8 volts (providing that volt reading is accurate) the battery surely has internal damage. With that being said I would think that the board is what's causing the problem. But I don't know for sure. 

should i request a replacement to vapecige?
i hear they have a lifetime warranty :D 

2 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

Did this happen as soon as you tried it after cleaning the switch, or did it take awhile to develop?

its happen as soon as i cleaned the firing button.

Edited by vvybby

1 час назад, vvybby сказал:

Я попробую с другой батареей позже, и если она все еще показывает 3.08A тогда проблема в плате

Во первых проверьте настройки EScribe, какой тип батареи выбран в программе. По опыту использования устройств с LiPo могу сказать, что подобная проблема возникает при резком снижении внутреннего сопротивления LiPo ячейки, при этом очень часто разрушается чип, который отвечает за ограничение тока зарядки. При повышенном токе заряда LiPo ячейка начинает разрушаться ещё быстрее. По этому при проверке работы платы другой батареей будьте осторожны, чтобы не испортить аккумулятор.

Печать.jpg

48 minutes ago, zark said:

Во первых проверьте настройки EScribe, какой тип батареи выбран в программе. По опыту использования устройств с LiPo могу сказать, что подобная проблема возникает при резком снижении внутреннего сопротивления LiPo ячейки, при этом очень часто разрушается чип, который отвечает за ограничение тока зарядки. При повышенном токе заряда LiPo ячейка начинает разрушаться ещё быстрее. По этому при проверке работы платы другой батареей будьте осторожны, чтобы не испортить аккумулятор.

Печать.jpg

so if i replace the battery,the problem will solved?
or my board already broken?

Edited by vvybby