Check Battery Issue

I purchased a Vicious Ant Spade 18650 Dna75c and regardless of the battery I use it always ends up saying check battery. The battery can be fully charged as well. I have cleaned the contacts, done everything I know to do but the issue persists. If anyone can point me to a fix or what I should do to get this issue to subside I would greatly appreciate it.

21 minutes ago, Pandoras Curse said:

I purchased a Vicious Ant Spade 18650 Dna75c and regardless of the battery I use it always ends up saying check battery. The battery can be fully charged as well. I have cleaned the contacts, done everything I know to do but the issue persists. If anyone can point me to a fix or what I should do to get this issue to subside I would greatly appreciate it.

What does EScribe show for cell voltage? Both standing and firing.

Have you cleaned the threads of the battery cap and the threads that it screws into on the mod?  Does the battery appear tight when the cap is screwed in?

Alcohol works well to clean these (91% rubbing alcohol) 

Is the voltage bouncing with the mod not being fired?

Man, if that was mine and still in warranty, I'd really hit up the place of purchase, or VA themselves. Especially for these high dollar mods, because while Evolv is only responsible for the board, even if they ask to send in the mod, you should read if there's any fine print for disclaimers. After saying that, I've never had any issues.