Theme Designer: "less/more than" and "less/more than and equal to" are inverted. "Undo" bugs

Tortuga

The 1st one is self explanatory from the title. It is messing up the numbers in themes by being inverted.

The second one is that by using "undo", there's a chance that a whole screen will replicate the previous screen and the non-replicated screen will just be lost. I'll try to explain it in a another way. A screen can copy-paste itself on another screen when using "undo" and replace it. You end up with two of the same screens whilst completely losing every previous data from the other screen. Do not know for sure how to replicate this bug and what are the criteria for which screen will be replicated. I have only noticed one pattern, a screen always replicates the screen above it. It has happened to me in previous Theme Designer versions as well though, not just the latest one. Your best chance to replicate it would be to spam "undo" enough times and watch the bug happen. If you're a designer and you absolutely need to use "undo", use with caution and make sure your work is saved. Once this bug happens, it can't be reverted. It doesn't auto-save like the Language Tab bug though after the bug so you can re-load your theme and move on.

Reminder of the Language Tab bug here which replicates your current settings to another theme and auto-saves them.

• Like 1

Я тоже наблюдал подобное, но мне кажется это бывает при частом подключении (отключении) mod через USB без закрытия Theme Designer

печать.PNG

10 минут назад, Tortuga сказал:

if you are referring to me please type in one of those if possible

Forum rules do not prohibit the use of the native language. The translation function is built into this forum. You need to click the right mouse button anywhere on the forum page and select "translate to ..."

You should understand that regardless of the knowledge of languages, it is much easier and more correct to express your thoughts in your native language

печать.PNG

No need to get defensive there bud, this is the first time that i hear about it.

So you're implying that if you upload the theme from escribe the "less/more than" and "less/more than and equal to" are not inverted? Or are you referring to the undo bug?

Edited by Tortuga

У меня никогда не было проблем с инвертированием, хотя я очень много использовал эту функцию. Иногда при проверке тем приходится много раз загружать и выгружать тему, множество раз приходиться отменить действия и в этом случае иногда происходит дублирование экранов, но при этом я заметил. что во-первых: это бывает если не перегружать Theme Designer. во-вторых: я использую два разных ноутбука и проблемы дублирования экранов происходят только на одном из них. Мне кажется, что дублирование экранов это проблема не корректной работы операционной системы и Theme Designer

печать.PNG

• Like 1

You just @ him so he will see it. Your input might be helpful to the dev/devs. Some of the 1st half is translated funky but i think i understand what you're saying. The overload makes sense since it happened to me when double clicking undo fast. It has happened to me with a 4 screen theme that was relatively empty though. Maybe specifically the undo with past changes overloads causing the duplication, a dev can make more sense out of that info.

I don't believe the OS can possibly be responsible for any of that though. I can also add that it has happened to me with a LOT of free RAM and CPU if that is of any help.

мне болше нечего сказать, но я буду обращать больше внимания на ошибки и причины их появления. Если пойму закономерность напишу.

Удачи!

печать.PNG