TC mode not working in brand new Sai TAF / Paranormal 250c

OtterGlass

As the title suggests. My Paranormal doesn't detect TC when I attach the ceramic donut and bucket atomizer. I go to measure atomizer and it reads .620 ohms. And N/A under tc... I'm a complete noob to mods and these so any help is appreciated!! 

Edited by OtterGlass
left out info

On 5/11/2019 at 12:26 PM, Wayneo said:

You'll get much better support at OTHER forums more dedicated to that style of atomizer, friend. :hand_splayed: I hear FC is a good one. :cool:

Yes good idea! I have figured out my problem though. When in the settings menu, I was unaware that the Replay text could be changed to the different metals and modes such as watt boost etc. I set it to nickel like the atomizer suggests and was able to set my temp from there. Thanks anyways guys!!

4 hours ago, OtterGlass said:

Yes good idea! I have figured out my problem though. When in the settings menu, I was unaware that the Replay text could be changed to the different metals and modes such as watt boost etc. I set it to nickel like the atomizer suggests and was able to set my temp from there. Thanks anyways guys!!

I would be surprised if you are operating in TC..... I not seen any ceramic donut that can use TC.... turn the temp down to lowest temp and see if it reduces vapor. If not you are using watts and boost... but your style is best discussed elsewhere...