Automated Data Export

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum. I've searched and haven't seen exactly what I'm looking for so figured I would post.

Is there a way to automatically dump data from a dna250 device when it is plugged in? 
I've been tracking a bunch of data (caffeine/water intake, sleep, exercise) about my health and would love to be able to automatically track my nicotine intake.
If I was able to automatically dump a CSV every time I plugged in my vape, it would be relatively simple to automate importing new data to my google spreadsheets.
Just wondering if anyone is doing anything similar.

Thanks!

As far as I know the DNA has no way of knowing your nicotine level nor how many ml of liquid you use per day (or how much is used with each puff) and I guess you could also use different nicotine levels during the day if you have juices of different nick levels or absence of nick.  You could manually measure your ML usage, it's nick level, track the number of puffs and build a spreadsheet for that data.....

The research tab might help you. Or your stats are downloaded to ecigstats.org or available via ecigstats. Because you own a 'C", there is much more information available to you. They are also on your device.

Hobbyquaker's work IIRC was done by the serial commands available. More info in the Research area.

If you only use DNAs, ecigstats can colate all the info in one place for a complete picture.