Menu on Device- Change PreHeat and PreHeat Wattage

ArminF

Hello, 

once more i need to bother you.

How can i change the PreHeat Punch and Wattage Settings while i am in TC mode.

I can change the Wattage but not the PreHeat entries.  Ok i could use escribe. 

In Wattage i can set the Punch on the device but did not find the right keys while in TC.

Any tips?

thank you

• 2 years later...

Generally, for simple coils that heat up quickly, there isn't much need. For builds with a large mass, a lot of metal, a high preheat gets that larger mass up to temp, and then the lower wattage/temp control takes over to keep it heated up. Do you prefer a warmer or cooler vape? If you want it warmer, maybe try hitting it with 60W preheat and leave it at 40W after. In truth, after getting to temp, you will not need as much current to maintain the temp, so you might find 30 or 35W is better after the preheat. (Moderator edited out advertisement)

02.02.2019 в 22:50, ArminF сказал:

Подумал, что, может быть, пропустил действие кнопки, чтобы войти в меню.

Для режима температурного контроля есть два вида предварительного просмотра. Первый это Punch или простое увеличение мощности в первую секунду, второй это предварительный нагрев до указанной температуры (используется и повышенная мощность). Втрой метод более гибкий и управляемый при температурном контроле. Посмотрите настройки в Моей теме и в темах Френка65. ПОля с настройками можно вырезать и вставить в свои разработки.

Удачи!

печать.jpg