Vapecige VTX 250C Battery Charge Problem

dwcraig1

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, dwcraig1 said:

Yes I removed the board and put it in an SXK Boxer squonk.  I then checked out the problem with the VTX's 510, the o-ring they used was too small. 

Crazy , do these people test these device , its like the Drone Squonker why make a door so flimsy when that's the main area its going to get most usage but i like the mod very much but with the ultem you certainly have to watch out about that door area on squeeze to hard and if the door isnt aligned or slightly out something then its going to break

• 8 months later...
On 4/9/2019 at 1:26 AM, dwcraig1 said:

Yes I removed the board and put it in an SXK Boxer squonk.  I then checked out the problem with the VTX's 510, the o-ring they used was too small. 

I've pulled my SXK Boxer apart for a quick look at a DNA75c transplant and found the 510 just isn't looking so straight forward on brief inspection. Any pointers on pulling the 510 apart without thrashing it?  

Thank you cdwraig1!

Your picture and directions are much appreciated although I don't see your post here? It all shows in my email browser but not here on the forum. 

I've just pulled the mod apart again and may be able to avoid pulling the 510 apart. I'm guessing the 250C is a better fit than the 75C, the circuit board has plenty of wiggle room with the 75C. 

dwcraig1 said:

Remove the positive wire making sure to remove as much solder as possible.  I used flush cutters to remove the wire from the tube. Remove the cir clip and it comes apart. 

When soldering the wire back on extend the tube as far as possible  and heat sink  the tube by holding it with nettle nosed piers so the heat doesn't damage the insulator and o-ring, 

Vapecige 510.JPG

Edited by Podunk Steam