E-Square

randy mc

Hello,

I just purchased an E-square. My question is its reading the ohms a bit high compared to my triade 250 and paranormal 75. My triade and paranormal read this atty at .92 to .94 respectively and i can TC at 430f. However my E-square reads the same atty 1.15 and wont go over 230f, I feel like somethings wrong? I mean if i set the TC at 230 it will reach it and go into temp protect mode but if i set it at like 240 it will never reach that temp. Is this too low to vape at? I mean the vape is surprisingly good  a bit warm and plenty of vapor but why is the temp so low like 230f when my other 2 dnas will reach 430f with the same atty?

6 minutes ago, retird said:

Could it be that the 230f you list is 230C... which e-square are you using?

Its the dna 60 esquare. Yes I made sure to check again thats its F and not C. Its just weird that I can get a decent vape on 230f off the same atty and build that my other dnas need 430f to get the same vape.  I check internal resistance and its stock .003 The thermal is also stock but I cant imagine that would make it 200f less than my other dnas which are also stock settings. I mean technically its a good vape but just 200f less than my others using same atty and same build...I cant figure it out.

3 minutes ago, retird said:

hum,.... are the profiles exactly the same except for the temp setting?  Are the ohm's locked?

Yes profiles for ss316 are the same on all 3 devices, its the stock one from evolve. I checked to make sure. Ohms are not locked. The only thing I can think is maybe not a cold ohm initial reading? dam if I know. Ill give it a solid 30 mins before I fire it again and ill get back to you.