Battery light

ehab

When the Blue Light is showing it is telling you the battery is 95% to 100% charged.  While plugged into EScribe the Blue Light will remain on until the device "goes to sleep" at which time the led will go out. When unplugged from EScribe (after fully charged) the blue light tells you the charge status when you want to see it and Blue is but one of the charge level lights.  

This also is true when using a wall charger to charge the battery.  

Untitled.png

26 minutes ago, colforbins said:

I have 2 Lost Vape DNA GO's and neither is detected by Windows via USB. Also, at full charge both my devices LED lights are Green. I've never seen blue yet as the user's guide denotes. 

Is your USB cable a data capable cable or just a charge cable?  As far as the blue light I can look at the led from different angles and it looks green at one angle and blue-green at another angle and blue at another angle....may just be the way the led is designed....

My issue was the cable was rated for power only. I got a data cable and all is good now.  You are right. Was a bit misleading but the light does turn blue; it's just a blue-green. 

I've got 2 new devices. One charges full capacity at 94% (4.1v) and the other at 100% (4.15v). Not a huge deal but just curious why one won't reach full capacity.