List of Replay Coils

NYVapes

Thanks Black_Mully, that must be it. The MELO 300 says this on the product desc: 

Product Introduction

The Eleaf ES Sextuple-0.17ohm Head is consisted of sextuple kanthal coils and is compatible with VW, Bypass and Smart modes. ES Sextuple-0.17ohm Head is rated at an ultra high power range of 100-300W

Hey Black_Mully and others interested in this thread; 

Can you recommend a good sub-ohm coil perhaps a stainless steal SS316L that works with the replay?  From what I've read, I've found these so far. Additionally, I just read another post that said Nichrome is also not compatible for the replay.

I like the flavor I get off the triple or quad mesh coils, but they tend to be kanthal.

Thanks everyone - VAPE ON!   🚭  no more 🚬

Would really like to keep adding to this "Master List"

• FreeMax Mesh Pro Quad Mesh coils
  • UWELL D1
  • UWell Crown III
  • Eleaf Ello HW1 Coil
  • Vaporesso ceramic cCell coils
  • Vandy Vape SS316L Fused Clapton Wire  
  • GeekVape SS316L
  • IJOY Diamond Sub Ohm Tank (CoilDM-DM Coil 0.15ohm) not sure of the material, prob SS 
  •  Smok TFV12 Prince (Coil: 0.12ohm T10 Coil) 
  • OBS Engine Nano RTA 
  • Tobeco Super Tanks (Coil: 0.35ohm Notch Coil - Material: SS316L)

Hi JurgenDP,

I had a chat with Daniel from DJLsb Vapes (a youtube vaper) he told me, along with some other commentators here that as far as he knows all coils using kanthal will not work with the replay. I just got a new iJoy Avenger Sub-Ohm Tank Diamond with the 0.15 mesh coil and it works fine in replay.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've tried two different wires so far. Lightning Vapes 316L 30/40 fused clapton wire has worked with replay for me in my Drop RDA, Dead Rabbit RDA, and my TM24 RDA. I can't get it to work in my Pulse 2 RDA though. The other I just tried today was some Kidney Puncher 24g 316L that I made some twisted coils with and replay doesn't like it so far.

• 2 years later...