triade 200 screen on only when pressing fire button

casper89

Hello guys . Long story short . I lend my mod to a friend and after a couple of weeks he brought it back after dropping it and it refuses to work . The body took some damage but since I own a 3d printer i wanna reuse the board and have it put in a custom enclosure . As the title says when trying to power the board I get the logo only and it stays on only when pressing the fire button . I cannot see any signs of damage or blown fuse on the board itself . Connected to Escribe and did a factory reset for settings and it still didn't power on but with the usb cable on it displays check atomiser and lets me lock and unlock it . any ideas what it can be ? In the files it's the comparison between this board and another a 250 dna plus the behaviour 

20181202_215431.jpg

20181202_214850.jpg

Edited by casper89
Added files

Acum 7 ore, retird a spus:

The screenshot for the DNA200 shows 0.00 Volts at battery 1.....  Check for loose or disconnection in the battery tray or wiring....  or damage to the battery....  my best guess with the info provided...

The tests are made with a lipo on both 200 and 250 boards I have . On the triade there's some small diodes from jst to bat + and -  . I think one of them failed . I'll have to check them somehow but do not have a voltmeter 

20181203_075237.jpg

Edited by casper89