adding new wires to mods

noxtradamus

WHAT WIRE (material) TYPE ARE YOU MISSING?

Right on their site, on the Wire Wizard tab, you can read more help/details below the boxes under TCR.

Quick and dirty: Choose wire types from boxes, top right box you'll see a little graph, click dna200 box to download.

THEN: FOLLOW the posts by @dwcraig1 here. 

• Like 1

I have this materials by default when i bouth my device(250c). But know i want to try "Vapor Giant Go 4 - Black Edition"  who have already done coil -

G2A 0.6 ohm NiCr Single
G2B 0.4 ohm NiCr Single
G4 0.15 ohm NiCr Dual
G8 0.15 ohm "NiCr" Quad -so for that material i need file.

I will get that tank&coils in a few days. And need to take some mesurment before i know all parametars to make file. But first i need to learn how to do it( download and how to put it in mod). See that first confuse me cose didnt have 250c and i was afraid to use that "dna200" so i dont scrrue my mod. So from there i download csv file, and what is the next step-how i procide whit escribe and upload to my device?

I make exaple file and download it just for practice:its supose to be ss316, raund,24wga,6 wraps,3.5mm coil, please check if i did it right

And last but not less important THANK YOU VERY MUCH  for advices

materials.PNG

DNA200-SS_316-SteamEngine.csv

Edited by noxtradamus

56 minutes ago, noxtradamus said:

G2A 0.6 ohm NiCr Single
G2B 0.4 ohm NiCr Single
G4 0.15 ohm NiCr Dual
G8 0.15 ohm "NiCr" Quad -so for that material i need file.

Nichrome is NOT a TC wire. No material file necessary. If you're lucky it might work with straight watts in Replay. Cross your fingers.

55 minutes ago, noxtradamus said:

its supose to be ss316, raund,24wga,6 wraps,3.5mm coil,

Material files do not care about build specs AT ALL.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Nichrome is NOT a TC wire. No material file necessary. If you're lucky it might work with straight watts in Replay. Cross your fingers.

Material files do not care about build specs AT ALL.

ohh nice that good news, i can leave if thouse coils wont  work in replay ill be happy if work in watts only -but to work.  Thank you

ps.

but it would steel be good to learn how to work whit csv file and uploading to mod

Edited by noxtradamus