DNA 250 chip shows wrong battery level

LyleLanier

Sooo I have a wismec DNA 250. However ever since I plugged it into escribe. The battery bar on my device never shows fully charged with fresh full batteries. After the a day of vaping, the battery bar goes down to empty yet my batteries aren't.  It's a headache not knowing how much charge I have left.  I almost wish I never plugged it in. 

I'm using hohmlife 3077mah 18650s . New ones at that . I've even popped my lgh2s in and it does the same thing .

Am I screwed or what do I do? Please help lol 

Edited by LyleLanier
Spelling error

Soo I bought a wismec DNA 250 and ever since I plugged it into escribe my mod won't read the right battery level.

After vaping all day and the battery meter runs down to empty.  My batteries definatley are not and ita a pain not knowing how much charge I have left. 

What do I do here . This thing is pissing me off, please help 

• 2 months later...

i had the same issue then i went looking into mooch battery results https://www.facebook.com/batterymooch/posts/ive-received-a-few-inquiries-regarding-hohmtechs-use-of-my-test-results-for-thei/1829482420674669/  in short i lowered my overall mah total in escribe and adjusted the battery curve a bit to match his comments and testing results and i find it much closer 

• Like 1

In Escribe change the figure for battery capacity and upload settings. You didn't mention what cells that you are using so either convert mah to watt hours and subtract 20%  or  try a conservative figure like 25 wh if using 3 cells. Or run Battery Analyzer.

Note: I have modified the curve to reflect the change from max puffs to max recharges (charging stops at 4.1 volts)

capacity.JPG