Device doesn't wake up from sleep!

kalagan

Hi all,

I know this is an issue that others have experienced, but I'm not sure how to solve it and it's driving me mad, it ruins the experience. 

The device will usually take anywhere between 2/3 min to 15 min or more to wake up from not being used for a while. It has never taken less than 2 min to power on by pressing the fire button, usually I have to press a few times then try again a few minutes later and it might work.  It might work, or might not .. 

It’s really problematic because I might take it to a fag break, and then spend most of the break cursing at it for not powering on when I need it . For a device in that price range it’s really frustrating!

What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried reboots, service packs , changing setting in Escribe etc .. nothing works.  It always does it, only with a USB cable I can guarantee it’ll wake up when I need it.

When it finally does start up and work, it will also always ask me to use Old or New setting, it seems it thinks it's a new  coil  every time . 

My serial number is MBPX DBVF CJTM , many thanks in advance for your support!

Wow! No kidding? I have two Paranormal 250C just sitting here on my desk (I have 8 DNAs on my desk now) that I know I haven't touched in a few days, one in a few weeks. And I picked up each one and fired and it fired right up. I do have autolock off on all of my DNAs. You think this might be it? What kind of mod is yours DNA board in?

Thanks for the replies, I've downloaded the latest SP which mentioned sleep status improvement but after a week I confirm it hasn't changed anything. It seemed to do so at first but when I leave it on its own at night it does this again in the morning. 

@BillW50  I've got a Lost Vape Paranormal 250C device, yeah I also turned off the auto lock but no difference from that. 

@Wayneo Should I just download this early SP you mention? I doubt it'll maker a difference but I'll try, where do you get previous SP from? 

Is it possible to just send it back and get one that works correctly? 

Kalagan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Sid Feng said:

@Wayneo  I have the same issue kalagan had, and my device was lost vape 133, I think  it's DNA 200, how could I fix the issue? 

I tried to update the firmware of version '2015-09-30', afterwards installed 'EScribe SP18' to replace the old one,  and follew the advice to update the  service patch SP5,  finnally the issue fixed.

Whenever I click firebotton to wake up it, do need to select  new coil, it works perfect.

Edited by Sid Feng