How to lock DNA 250c Triade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 1:15 AM, Piyush said:

That's not nice. There should be an option to lock all buttons except the fire button to avoid changing any settings by mistake...

J.P.

I have been inadvertently changing settings and just found your post searching for a means to lock out the function buttons while still retaining the use of the fire button. No luck so far. 

Edit: My post would be in reference to the 75C.

Edited by Podunk Steam

Actually i had said the above when I had just moved to DNA mods. After a month or so of using them I realize that this feature is not needed. I have carried my Paranormal around in my jeans pocket, dumped it at times into my bag but unlike my other mods, I have never seen the settings change unless I wanted to change them. The difference is in the design of how many buttons need to be clicked, in which combination before a setting will change. While other mods in your pocket could change the setting unintentionally as it took just a press of the up and down button here the story is very different. I have been vaping in the Replay mode only - so a change in setting would require clicking to select cancel, clicking cancel, clicking till the watts are selectable, clicking to select the watts and then clicking the up and down button...

Long story short DNA is a different story and this story does not need no lock option :)

10 minutes ago, Podunk Steam said:

Button placements on different mods may be the difference here as I have inadvertently adjusted settings as I mentioned.

Possible.

75C probably does not have replay also officially released so that is a few clicks lesser for it to happen inadvertently i guess...

5 minutes ago, BillW50 said:

I remember some early 75C/250C Youtube video, the reviewer asked Evolv the very same question. And Evolv stated it wasn't necessary and so it was never implemented. I think it was in one of Daniel of DJLsb Vapes videos, but I can't swear to it.

There could be options in theme designer which I'm honestly not fluent in, it's just something that I've noticed some other manufacturers offer that I haven't seen from Evolv yet.

3 minutes ago, Piyush said:

Possible.

75C probably does not have replay also officially released so that is a few clicks lesser for it to happen inadvertently i guess...

I'm using Replay at the moment, that's about official enough for me.  ;0)