Replay rundown.

Livaz1

Been a dna250 user since March 2018. Competent using Escribe. Only stumbled across  replay option tonight by chance as I’m not a forum user. Had a quick read of what it’s all about. Looking for a complete explanation on how to enable it on Escribe. And best settings to get it running correctly. My all day set up is a dual coil s316 26g 9 wraps per coil @ 0.23ohms on temperature control I have 3 s316 profiles r from 435f 60w, 485f 80w and 520f 90w. Any advice on getting replay set up and loaded onto my device and running efficiently. 

Thanks in advance

Minimum replay requirements:

DNA250C or DNA75C (Mods with a color screen)

International firmware installed

Theme that's replay enabled

At least 1 of your Profiles with 'use replay on this profile' ticked, and set for use. BUT Material Type set as 'watts'

Coil made from a TC wire (material), like Ni200, SSxxx, Titanium.

Easy way:

Adjust watts on your mod till you're getting a 'great' puff. After your 2nd puff your screen should be showing something different than the first puff, like (ready, or save puff). Select that option. Ideally your screen should now change to 'replaying' or whatever's in your theme. Your mod will now attempt to duplicate that puff for you, until you quit replay. 

Similar to TC, you'll get dry burn protection.

DJLSB Vapes has a couple good YT videos on these C boards and replay. 'Search' works here for some of the finer points like warmth or boost punch once you get the basics down.

Good luck. 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Livaz1 said:

Oh dear. I take it the c in 250c stands for colour 😳😳😳

Yes

27 minutes ago, Livaz1 said:

what’s the best service pack to load onto my normal 250? Worried incase I’ve loaded a wrong one on the 2nd from last post?

Choose from the last 3 of your Printscreen. Details for each are on that same link for them.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

Yes

Choose from the last 3 of your Printscreen. Details for each are on that same link for them.

Chose the second last one. Sorry for the stupidity of the question but what link for the details for that specific one I’ve chosen? Can you summarise what that particatular one does for my dna for me in a reply? 

32 minutes ago, Livaz1 said:

Chose the second last one. Sorry for the stupidity of the question but what link for the details for that specific one I’ve chosen? Can you summarise what that particatular one does for my dna for me in a reply? 

Updates the firmware..

--- DNA 250 (firmware 1.2 SP6) ---
Boost (International Edition only). To aid initial heating of large Kanthal coils, it is now possible to set a Boost Punch. Boost can be configured on-device just like Temperature.
Exposed the max puff time for manufacturers.
The charging will now back off if the supply keeps disconnecting it (encountered on a Tomo power bank).
--- Production Utility ---
Fixed the bandgap test on DNA 250 1.2 SP5.1.
--- Theme Designer ---
Added alignment buttons for controls.
Added a "Maintain aspect ratio" option for picture resizing.
Copy/Paste now works with multiple controls at a time.
Expose "Hold To Change Boost" (International Edition only) for DNA 60 and DNA 250 themes.

• Thanks 1