DNA250c Easily Confused in Replay

ajoe

I have two DNA250c mods; a Lost Vape Triade and Boxer dual 20700 squonk. Both frequently exhibit the same problem.

First of all, I only use SS316L coils in my RDA or Tanks. All of the coils and wire are from the same source. I am using the default theme on both devices.

I always run Replay. This problem occurs when switching atomizers. After the device asks if it is a new atty and I answer yes, any attempt to fire it will result in a Temp Protect message at the bottom of the replay screen. No adjustments to the atomizer or the device setting will correct the problem.

However, sometimes if turn the device off and back on again (5 clicks), it works normally again. If that doesn't work, removing and installing the batteries will clear the error and it will continue normal operation. This does not happen every time I switch atomizers, but approximately 30-40% of the time.

It appears something is happening in the DNA250c that causes it to get confused when changing atomizers.

Any thoughts?

Are you taking an atty off of another device and putting it on the device while the atty is still warm?   

You might try this and see what the results will be....:

Create a Profile for each atty using Replay.....  Use each Atty with it's corresponding Profile.....

14 minutes ago, retird said:

Are you taking an atty off of another device and putting it on the device while the atty is still warm?   

You might try this and see what the results will be....:

Create a Profile for each atty using Replay.....  Use each Atty with it's corresponding Profile.....

In at least 90% of the occurrences, it is a room temp tank or rda off the shelf.

Creating atomizer profiles wouldn't work for me, and should not be necessary. I have too many duplicate rdas that get interchanged throughout the day to change flavors. That would be a bookkeeping nightmare. 

I am willing to try new things but atomizer profiles seems an unnecessary burden when this appears to be DNA250c problem.

And, just for the record, I have also submitted a support ticket.

If you do a search here on "Temp Protect" you will find other similar behavior has been encountered, although perhaps not as well documented. I only because concerned this was a DNA250c problem upon buying my second device and having exhibit the identical behavior.

All that said, thanks for the reply. It never hurts to pursue different avenues of resolve.

Setting atty specific profiles is the way some folks set up their devices and atty's thus it was just a suggestion for you to consider trying. It is not for you the way I read your post.... Good that you started a ticket..... let us know what you find out.....

Does this happen with all your atty's or just specific atty's....unless I overlooked your post you didn't say...