whitedove160

Whistles and Chirps

No matter what tank I put on my Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 - when I hit the power button I hear a high pitch whistle from my mod - if I put it down - I would hear the mod do a chirp sound like someone was trying to power it.  I tried in power mode as well as Temp. control it would still whistle when I fire it. 

On 7/26/2018 at 10:51 PM, whitedove160 said:

No matter what tank I put on my Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 - when I hit the power button I hear a high pitch whistle from my mod - if I put it down - I would hear the mod do a chirp sound like someone was trying to power it.  I tried in power mode as well as Temp. control it would still whistle when I fire it. 

hi

i have same issue did you find any solution?

Can you post an audio file or video file so we can hear/see what you are hearing? Never had one whistle or a chirp.....  THX

5 minutes ago, retird said:

Can't get either one to work.... runs for just a second with no audio volume at all....

what about this one????

Works now and I hear the click but not the whistle....  all my volumes are at maximum.....  Which mod is that?

I deleted the 2 posts that did not work......😊

26 minutes ago, retird said:

.....  Which mod is that?......😊

Pretty sure that is a Boxer dual 20700 with squonk.

Thanks @ajoe ....... wondering if the mechanical action of the fire button is causing the click.... did not hear any whistling so not sure what that could be..