Hcigar VT250S Case/Thermal Settings

marra

Hi, If possible can someone please post their case thermal settings for the VT250S I've looked everywhere and can't find anything and I don't have the tools to test it with case analyzer. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. 

I thought some kind of attachment was needed thats fits on top of the mod to run the tests? I've just been looking around and seen people making them from a RDA is it as easy as it looks? just run 4 lengths of kanthal and run the test? thanks for the reply.

2 minutes ago, Wayneo said:

All you need is a stable temperature and your batteries 25-50% full. 

No atty required to be attached.

Oh, and a couple hours ~2-3 max.

Thanks mate I didn't realise it was that easy, I'll give it a go and post back the results to save anyone else the time, Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Good job. While others certainly can use your settings, IMHO they're unique and accurate for your setup.

On 7/20/2018 at 12:55 PM, Wayneo said:

and your batteries 25-50% full

3 minutes ago, marra said:

the batteries just wouldn't run down

It's looking at how well your mod heats/cools in the enclosure with your batteries. If you read any of the info on the screen during, it was showing different charging rates and the rise/fall of temperature

How long did it take you? Was it  2-3 hours, and 3 button presses (Start, accept, upload)? 

On 7/20/2018 at 5:55 PM, Wayneo said:

All you need is a stable temperature and your batteries 25-50% full. 

No atty required to be attached.

Oh, and a couple hours ~2-3 max.

Great, Batteries where between 25-50% and I left it whilst I did other things but it was definitely at least 2hrs and no more than 3hrs when I went back to check and it was as you said (Start, accept, upload). I did notice the info on screen but I didn't really understand it tbh but I have 3 other dna mods 1x DNA75 and 2x DNA200 which I just copied the settings from other users, I was thinking of running the analyzer on those but Is there any need to do this or are other users settings generally correct for everyone? Thanks again for your help.

Edited by marra

28 minutes ago, marra said:

Is there any need to do this or are other users settings generally correct for everyone?

Considering it's using YOUR batteries along with the internal board temperature sensor during the calculations, I do my own yearly. If you're just a regular power user, not as big a deal. But it's so dead easy, why not.

Do 1 of your 200's and look at your results, and decide if you want to do the others.

And, you're welcome.

• Thanks 1