Lost Vape Triade reads resistance .04 too high

Hi folks.
Long time DNA fan.  During last years labor day sale I ordered a Triade 250 with a hefty discount.
About a month after opening it, I noticed that it was overreading the resistance by a decent amount.  I just tested it vs a very accurate Therion and the therion read .177 and the Triade .223
I checked on escribe and the internal resistance is set to .004.

I thought of maybe just focusing on the voltage output and using known tanks or known builds on my rda's but the hit felt different.

Now with the DNA250 out, I am ready to regift this barely used Triade DNA250.

I know now that my 6 month Lost Vape policy is gone,  I hear that I can mail my mod to Evolv and they will fix it.
Does anyone have any idea how much they charge?

My other option is fix it.  I can't find a thread on my mod, but it seems people had a similar problem with the Lost Vape Paranormal 166.
Maybe Vape shops (havent been to one in years) do repairs.

As I mention below, I tested the Triade with "atomizer analzyer" tool and it got .316 with no atomizer on it

anyways, I appreciate any thoughts.  Below, the resistance analyer for the Triade (batteries charging prob for the F) and the next for the therion.  Baby beast tank with the .15 mesh coil.

triade.JPG

therion.JPG

Edited by george.pirpiris@gmail.com
take out duplicates

Thanks for correction it is .004.

Just found something crazy, ran atmoizer analyzer without a tank and got .316!
Tapped it with bent paper clip and it dropped to .2 something then eventually went back up!

edit: It seems this "memory" of a restance that isnt there in atomizer analyzer can be cleared with hard reboot through escribe.   Thanks again.

Edited by george.pirpiris@gmail.com