Help with ohms

Deadpool

Hi guys, first post here and newbie with the dna chip but is it normal when running in replay that anytime I leave it down for longer than 10mins (approx) it keeps asking me did I connect a new atty when I try to fire again, I press use old settings and it works again, just wondering is there a way to stop this asking everytime? TIA

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What do you have your ohm lock range set to? The lower it is the more often it will ask the question, Also I don't know to what extent it's in the theme as I haven't experienced that on my dna250c but it's dependant on the time out... maybe setting device to stay on for 20minutes will help? 

I use Steam Crave Supreme V2 (the one that looks like a baby Plus). I have 2 single wire coils in each tank. I run 27 ga SS430. The tanks come in right around 0.318 as measured on the mod.
My mods are set to 5% difference to ask 'New coil'.

I have not seen a problem with resistance on the Paranormal 250c, nor a Vapecige 75C in TC or Wattage Replay mode.

Just trying to say if you are seeing oddities with resistance, try troubleshooting  the tank and coil first.