Think Vape Finder 250c ecig file

maximumsport

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jetro said:

Thanks for the update. I have the black & silver Finder. I really like mine. It's great to know that Think Vape has good customer service.

JT

You're welcome. Same here my favorite mod ever! Can't put it down. Think Vape has been awesome answering emails especially Mike from Think Vape.

• Like 1

does anyone know the actual  mod resistence for the finder?? mine came with  .004  which is generic default and i dont have  a copper plug or the  basic talent to build a heavy  copper wire rba..  also does anyone have real case thermal settings?? not the evolve defaults that the finder seems to have ??  lastly  does anyone know where i can find a good 3 s  lgh g2 csv profile and what  settings for  cell cutoff and  max and sustained input amps?  id like to error on being conservative and love my  finder 250c black with red...

Edited by Brad S Ruttenberg

Am 31.5.2018 um 08:51 schrieb Brad S Ruttenberg:

does anyone know the actual  mod resistence for the finder??

I just took measured mine by shorting the 510 using a rta base and a low resistance wire (no regular coil wire ofc). It came out at 0.010 Ohms. Should be a reasonable estimate for it's internal resistance and also seems in line with quite a couple of other dna 250c mods.

4 minutes ago, Lops said:

I just took measured mine by shorting the 510 using a rta base and a low resistance wire (no regular coil wire ofc). It came out at 0.010 Ohms. Should be a reasonable estimate for it's internal resistance and also seems in line with quite a couple of other dna 250c mods.

I'm assuming you set the mod resistance to 0 .0 0 0. Before you ran the atomizer test??? Just wondering cuz the copper plug results I've seen have been right around .05

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Brad S Ruttenberg:

I'm assuming you set the mod resistance to 0 .0 0 0. Before you ran the atomizer test???

Yes I did set it to zero before testing.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Brad S Ruttenberg:

Just wondering cuz the copper plug results I've seen have been right around .05

Does that mean that you found other sources regarding the internal resistance of the finder 250c?

On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 2:51 AM, Brad S Ruttenberg said:

does anyone know the actual  mod resistence for the finder?? mine came with  .004  which is generic default and i dont have  a copper plug or the  basic talent to build a heavy  copper wire rba..  also does anyone have real case thermal settings?? not the evolve defaults that the finder seems to have ??

My Finder 250c's mod resistance measured 0.007 ohms with the copper plug.

The strange thing about the thermal settings is that my Finder tracks the room temperature within 2 degrees . But the same oe settings on my 2 Paranormals the temperature was 10 to 12 degrees off.

If I can get the  temperature a stable 75 degrees in the house I will do the case analyzer and post the results. Give me a couple days and I'll let y'all know.

JT

On 6/1/2018 at 7:44 PM, Lops said:

Yes I did set it to zero before testing.

Does that mean that you found other sources regarding the internal resistance of the finder 250c?

yeah but the thread   /conversation was on a  different site... and

was  written by folks who  were not very used to english and some of the numbers didnt make sense so i suspect it might have been for the 250 not the 250c 300 w finder...   so i figuired id try here  where information has always been very relieable 

Edited by Brad S Ruttenberg
clairty

On 6/1/2018 at 10:52 PM, Jetro said:

My Finder 250c's mod resistance measured 0.007 ohms with the copper plug.

The strange thing about the thermal settings is that my Finder tracks the room temperature within 2 degrees . But the same oe settings on my 2 Paranormals the temperature was 10 to 12 degrees off.

If I can get the  temperature a stable 75 degrees in the house I will do the case analyzer and post the results. Give me a couple days and I'll let y'all know.

JT

thank you thats pretty close to some numbers ive seen appearntly it can vary by  +-.002 from the numbers ive seen  so now ive got an idea of where to set mine..   and cool if you can get case thermals awesome  thoyugh ive now got a digatl thermometer(ythank you samsung galaxy phones with  an actual temp sensor that is accurate:))so worst case ill run my  own case thermals  in case of variance... or peculiarity of the mod... 

bnut i could really use a  lg hg 2  .csv for 3in series  as in the  finder 250c...

i used to have one for the wismec  jaybo somewhere  for the dna200 but cant find it

Hey Brad,

I made a new thread with the thermal settings, mod resistance and VTC5a and LG HD2 csv's.

I do not use the hg2's because the builds I run on this mod draw 27 - 31 amps per battery. I killed the battery capacity of the hg2's I had in my LV Triade running similar builds.

So hopefully some else can provide you with the hg2 csv you need.

JT

• 1 month later...