New Paranormal DNA 166 - Screen not working at ALL

evlesoa

Hello,

I just received a vape mod and I noticed the screen doesn't turn on. I tested everything: soft & hard resets, screen mode in device monitoring (shows "normal"), changed brightness settings, and nothing. Also, it's worth mentioning: screen disconnect setting isn't just 0--it's BLANK (as though value was not read). What could it be? A software bug? Or firmware issue? I literally just opened it out of the box today. Interestingly enough, the fire button does seem to work (it does go into stealth mode and all, too). I got two, and the other one doesn't have this issue. Any ideas? Please and thank you. It's obviously under warranty, but I don't want to send it back, having to wait weeks before I get it again :(

Empty.png

Edited by evlesoa

But my other one turns on when connected to the USB...?  Even when both have no batteries, why would one's screen be on (albeit really dim), but the other's not? Yes, none of them have batteries in them. Isn't it the case that each unit draws the same amount of power? (The batteries are currently charging as they are new.)

Edited by evlesoa