Escribe MAC beta screen cutoffs

mactavish

MACOS 10.9.5. ESCRIBE 2.0 SP12

Here is a screen shot from THEME editor. Noticed this in a few other screens here, NOT just the bottom, but on right side as well where you make choices based on selected window elements. Obviously, if there are "choices" OFF SCREEN, that is not good, and one cannot tell what other choices might be hidden. In screen shot, look at bottom right, near little "hand cursor icon", caught in screen shot. THANKS!

Forgot to add, the window in the screenshot was FULL SCREEN on my MacBookPro laptop, using the little "green" DOT, that makes programs and windows, full screen, so NO, there are NO scrolling bars to get to the cut off content.

Window_Cutoff.jpg

Edited by mactavish

You might go to "Downloads" in this forum and download a theme for your device to your desktop.....  Open Theme Designer without a device connected.  Open the theme you downloaded and see if that theme gives you the same issue... if not then the issue is with the theme...

5 hours ago, retird said:

You might go to "Downloads" in this forum and download a theme for your device to your desktop.....  Open Theme Designer without a device connected.  Open the theme you downloaded and see if that theme gives you the same issue... if not then the issue is with the theme...

I looked at the original theme installed, authored by DJLSBvapes, the reviewer who creates DNA files for a few Mod companies, as well the stock theme supplied by Evolv. And if I click around on the 2nd, "main screen", I can SEE the same results. Seems some elements you can edit have more settings and thus can drop down below a readable area on the bottom of the interface. Some of these windows should be dynamic, so when the info is too long, you get the scroll bar. 

So I'm going to stick with my original BUG report on SP12 on MacOS. Thanks for the logical suggestion though! 

Yes, SP12, on  Mavericks 10.9.5.  Attached is a screenshot of the Theme Editor full screen on MacBookPro laptop. The ONLY scroll bar is on the FAR RIGHT, and I can scroll down the various menu windows. The bottom middle is were some fields are cut off, but one might not notice unless that menu page has a lot of settings for it. Most menu edit choices don't run down to the bottom of the Theme Editor window.

ScrollBarON.jpg