VT75 Stuck at 425F

Ms. Trixy

I'm still a newbie to Escribe.  I did a trade with a good friend who does SS in TC.  I receive my mod and no matter what I do I cannot get it to change from 425F.  Firmware updated, factory reset in Escribe, buttons...nothing.  Hard reset will not work.  Using 18650.  Was using 26650 and  got the slowest ramp up, numbers all over the place, strange readings. 

All I want is the stock power setting.  I have 3 of the profiles and none of them work.  Thanks in advance for your help.

~Thank you for your direction. I failed to mention that I am attempting to return to the original stock settings for watts. I had a 26650 in it first and quickly learned that Escribe doesn't like them. My mod had a ramp up that took 4 seconds. Numbers up and down and tank overheating  because I couldn't get hit off of it. 

~Put in a 18650 and used my old stock profile from last year at 55w. Zilch. 425F would not go away and the ramp numbers just firing it made no sense. 

~I got it at 55w last night. Still has a ramp and it is reading my .12 Cleito coil at 7.00 resistance. I'm exhausted with thing. I'm going to have to return it to my forum friend. I am at a complete loss. 

Would you be kind enough to change the thread to include can't get out of TC to wattage or something? Thanks. 

14 hours ago, retird said:

Here is a post someone put up that may help.... click on it.

Edited by Ms. Trixy

I can understand your frustration, and it's understandanable for new users of escribe. If you're willing to give it one last shot you can try this.

Hold + and - for a few seconds till you see a 'power locked' message.

Quickly push either + or - twice to put you into profiles mode.

Press + once and it will change to the next profile, and for each subsequent press, and will round robin through all 8.

One of the three you said you had should say something like power or watts or kanthal.

When you find the one you think sounds right, hit the fire button to choose it.

Hold + and - for a few seconds till you see a 'power locked' message.

You should now have watts showing dominant, and change it up or down

There are some good escribe tutorials on youtube you should watch once it's back working.

Edited by Wayneo
  • Like 1