Possible bug? Battery Stats change with new battery?!?

Jo Kuhl

Hi everybody, I'm Jo and new to the forum - owner of a VT75c for two weeks now. Had quite some 'fun' with escribe and programmed a minimal theme tuned to my vaping habits, using SS316l exclusively. Bought two iJoy 26650s (which fit perfectly) after using VTC6es and finding them not too long-lasting. Under the impression that the 26650s weren't too similar in that respect, I thought I'd start some comparison tests with different batteries - basically using the mod in wattage mode with the same atomizer and watts all the way. I wrote down the puff count, seconds and mWh when the battery is new and again when the weak battery message shows up (am using an iJoy 26650 profile) and putting those numbers into a spreadsheet. Did just that right now, however after putting in a fully charged new battery I found ALL the numbers have changed, puff count from 6473 (old) to 6356 (new), seconds from 18724 to 18441, mWh from 68304 to 65653. I have made a dedicated Battery Stats screen with these figures accessible from the main screen, and didn't fire the device after taking the numbers and changing the batts. Also, I found earlier that loading an ecig file overwrites these figures with 'old' values - shouldn't they be unaltered? Would be nice if somebody could shed some light here, as I'm afraid this might render my tests useless. Thanks folks!