Recomended setting for Mig Vapor Black

BobBitchen

I'm using the Hcigar VT75 Color and would like to use the "Black Mig Vapor" atomizer for dry product. This atomizer does not recommend or function well with temp control enabled. Also the material for this atomizer is SS304, am I correct in choosing the SS316 Material setting? Obviously I am new to this technology, but I am adept at programming, so I would just like to know the best setting for my Hcigar VT75 Color (DNA75) to go along with  the "Black Mig Vapor" atomizer found, HERE 

I also attached a screenshot of the "Profile 1" setting I changed based on the information I think should be correct. Any help is really appreciated!

Bob CustomSettings BlackMigVapor.jpg

BlackMigVaporManual.pdf

5 minutes ago, BobBitchen said:

Also the material for this atomizer is SS304, am I correct in choosing the SS316 Material setting?

I'm not reading your manual. If the coil is SS304, you should either download that material profile from Steam-Engine, or create a custom material using the TCR value from there. 304 has a higher TCR than 316 IIRC, so your temps will be wrong (lower)

Edited by Wayneo

1 hour ago, BobBitchen said:

I'm using the Hcigar VT75 Color and would like to use the "Black Mig Vapor" atomizer for dry product. This atomizer does not recommend or function well with temp control enabled. Also the material for this atomizer is SS304, am I correct in choosing the SS316 Material setting? Obviously I am new to this technology, but I am adept at programming, so I would just like to know the best setting for my Hcigar VT75 Color (DNA75) to go along with  the "Black Mig Vapor" atomizer found, HERE 

I also attached a screenshot of the "Profile 1" setting I changed based on the information I think should be correct. Any help is really appreciated!

BlackMigVaporManual.pdf

Judging by your manual, it looks like they are recommending to NOT use that atty in Temp mode, rather wattage/power mode...the stock profiles on the VT75c for wattage/power are profiles #2 & #5...try one of those & adjust the wattage as necessary...