Paranormal Battery csv file needed

Right now I'm using  LG PVA18650FD1 2000 mAh batteries from Pegasus and when I go to re-charge the batteries one battery will be only 70% drained while the other will be completely drained. I am guessing I need a different csv file to correct this issue.I have run the analyzer to little success.My dumbass doesn't know how to save the results from the analyzer to do a csv file so a little help on that end would be most beneficial and appreciated. 

Thank you in advance.

After three tries on the batt. analyzer,escribe kept crashing when I would hit accept, the fourth try worked and this is the result.Laughable I know.I loaded it just the same and the Paranormal battery indicator went to zero battery life in about ten minutes.There was plenty of life left of course in the batts so what I need to know from those with a lot more expertise is how should this curve be set to show up on the batt gauge on the Paranormal accurately. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Smokin Dave

I will find out for sure after I drain the current batts and recharge them.If one recharges much more quickly than the other then I do have a problem.It might be why the escribe analyzer

did what it did.I don't know for sure.I think it's still under warranty and if so it will make a second trip back for repair. 

Edited by Smokin Dave