Pulsing power

ikicho

Hey man, can I see that again, but this time after your first, just set the mod down, See puffs over on the right, choose 4 seconds and let your mod do it. Stop the scrolling, move the mouse over the lowest area (deepest valley before another rise) and a printscreen of that.

Can you describe your coil?

I have only experienced that in 3 scenarios. Inconsistent inhale, or an overpowered set of parameters for a low mass single wire build or uneven coils 

Edited by Wayneo
  • Like 1

Hi wayneo.

Its a dual 3.5 ID 6 wraps dual coil of stagger fused (26ga+32ga)*2+32ga  made from a spool of geekvape.

On atomizer analyzer it show 0.135 ohms steady with no variations and in device monitor the cold resistance its 0.128

im using a profile made from wire wizard with all the characteristics as said

In the graph the numbers are overlaped but the lowest point of power i think its 1.65W

By the way i have a ijoy rdta 5 made with the same wire, but not same id and wraps and the puff its steady

I´ve tryed the djaqith v3.5 profile with the same results, first puff is steady the following ones are pulse

Sry for potato english not my native lenguage

thx for the help

pulse.png

Edited by ikicho
more information

I have already checked if there is any hot spot, just now im wicking it again and no hot spots, will try if the pulsing is still there and report.

In the other atty its also contact coil and no problems but if the problem is persist in the kylin i will try.

Thx

Ive always keep the 510 clean, and the problem continued.

Yesterday i rewiked it and noticed a really small hot spots, i think that in fancy coils its hard to work out hot spot or even visualize them, so i spaced a little bit and it has been working great! Ive the give the reason to Wayneo.

From now one i will keep all my coils for tc a little spaced

Thanks you both!