Paranormal DNA 75 c 0 volts when firing

Pjr

Hi!

I recently purchased the new lost vape paranormal DNA 75c mod. I just had a new serpent smm single coil atty built by a local shop... while I was vaping on it, it was flavorful and produced good clouds...When I opened the atty I noticed that there were more than 5 loops probably about 8 or 10. Then I took the batteries out as I usually do when I am not using the mod. The next day I tried using the mod then I heard Poppin sound from the atty then the voltage on the screen would indicate 0.00 this is while I was trying to fire it. Now I clearly have no clue what just happened. I need your help guys...Now I am going to a different shop to have the atomizer rebuilt with kanthal at 5 loops as usual with the 3mm guide. See if the mod would behave like it used to...Because I figured that it was the only thing that was done differently on the mod before the 0 volts happen.

Hi, @Pjr. Can you post a screenshot of Device Monitor, while firing the device? You're saying there is a noticeable delay from when you press the fire button to when the atty actually fires? As for the screen not updating output voltage, that may be a theme field issue rather than something wrong with the firmware. I will say the fields do not update terribly fast, though should update nonetheless.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...