therion bf 75c

Ghettofixsa

3 minutes ago, mstave said:

Nick has advised sending it in, resistance jumping around is a known issue with lostvape dna75c mods.

What the heck is a 11USD Calibration Tool?

Ohms jumping all over the place isn't good. Ohm just reading off is your atty, or mod resistance or 510

http://smokefreemods.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/6619269

1 hour ago, mstave said:

Nick has advised sending it in, resistance jumping around is a known issue with lostvape dna75c mods.

What the heck is a 11USD Calibration Tool?

On Page 1 there are 2 posts by @TheSwain an Evolv tech here, who describes the issue he mainly sees and the fix. Or if you send it in, it might be him who fixes it there.

The Calibration tool is a solid Copper, 510 threaded shorting tool, used to set the internal mod resistance. It looks at losses incurred by soldering, connections, etc. to at least give you more accurate atty readings, etc

Quote "The Calibration tool is a solid Copper, 510 threaded shorting tool, used to set the internal mod resistance. It looks at losses incurred by soldering, connections, etc. to at least give you more accurate atty readings, etc "

I have a milled copper plug that I use to set the internal mod resistance using the atomizer analyzer.  I suspect your talking about something with circuitry though

My ohms don't float around, I'm running international SP27 firmware on a US  device, However I noticed the word battery at the bottom of my screen sometimes. Just started today. Will figure it out. I was getting new or old atty also. I pulled the atty and tightened the squonk pin and that solved that

33 minutes ago, mstave said:

Using the copper plug, I measured the internal resistance as 0.018,  thought that was high, but the only other dna squonk mod I own is the DroneBF - that internal was 0.004 - but different 510 and different chip

Mine came factory at 0.01 internal ohms and read high, After test with copper plug it read 0.015 which is very small. But the ohm have been straight on the money.  I'm using EScribe  Version 2.0 SP12  International. So my Therion DNA75C is at firmware 1.1 SP27. Use same Escribe for my Therion DNA166 boxes. But DNA boxes are used maybe 6x a year. I have over 100 mods as i'm a collector so none get beat to n sh*t. I switch mods every 2 weeks and run 6 at a time for 6 flavors.

However my ohms don't swim all over the place.

Before you put a new ohm value in EScribe I change it to "0" first and upload then put new setting in and upload again.

Edited by Badnews69