Reading ohms too high therion bf 75c dna

Scott111

Hi. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.   My builds will read .5 on all my other devices, including older dna74 devices, but on my new therion with dna75c, I'm getting a reading as far off as .9  

tried multiple attys and builds   

I have escribe but have no idea if this is something I can fix via escribe

any suggestions would be appreciated 

i only run in wattage mode   I dont us TC

Thanks 

thanks

• retird changed the title to Reading ohms too high therion bf 75c dna

Oops... sorry for the misspelling of squonkers..... so you only are comparing the 75C (squonker) to non-squonker devices but all devices have DNA boards....

From another 75C thread I found this....

"Is the resistance consistently wrong in Atomizer Analyzer? If so, definitely make sure your case grounding is good (are the grounding screws loose?).

The measurements used to sample Ohms (for Atomizer Analyzer or New Coil) are done at very low power (otherwise the atomizer would heat up while measuring, which would ruin the measurement), so grounding issues can be more significant than at full power. This is true for other DNAs as well, incidentally."

• Like 1

Strange.  Cleaned the 510 on mod and now it fires and operates normally.   Problems started right after refilling with the refill bottle through the 510.  Will give it a few days before returning I guess

still not sure about my ohm issue but I'll deal with that after I decide what to do